Tuesday, June 27, 2017

My blogging experience

This course in my opinion was quite usefel, the blogs were Interesting and increasingly challenging, especially the last blog, was very hard think about the micro-nano world, at least for me.

I feel that my writing skill, and of reading too, were widening in each blog. Although was not of objetive, the pronunciation was very significant for me, personally the most I like of the english and the langague is the phonetics and know the small differences between British  and American language.

In the future maybe the proposed of themes would can be before that course begins, although the themes proposed for teacher it were very good, my favourite blog was "a photograph, you like ",
I enjoyed it a lot. But I suffered a lot thinking in the "From the invisible to the visible world an back", this theme was very specific or maybe I did not know how to approach it.
I would like writing more about themes Scientists and related to the career, and practice more a technical language, but than I like more that the blogs serve to distract.

Well, this is the last post and week of class, now it's only save the semester with exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment