Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The most enjoyable subject

In this semester the subject that I most enjoyed was Lab of General Chemestry, mainly this subject consist in classes practical but also classes theoretical. Some times there is a classes theoretical before goning to laboratory, in which the practical work to be carried out is explained and theoretical behaviors that will be seen in it.

Well, the theory not always the same as practice and in the laboratory I'can realize that it is so, but the best feeling is when you come, with practice, to what is theoretically expected.
What makes interesting  the Lab of General Chemestry is that promotes self-learning, one must arrive and begin to work for its own account, also promotes rigorous being, a small detail can make a big difference in the results.

I like to realize myself that the theory fails in some cases and learn from my mistakes, which I do often in this subject.
Mainly the contents I have seen has been the acid and base behavior, reaction kinetics, thermodynamics and others.
I think the laboratory is important for the development of a scientific mind because it allows you to think differently compared to a theoretical class.



1 comment:

  1. It is a bit tedious to take into account all the errors that can occur in the laboratory, but they are things of the trade.

    ReplyDelete