Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My experience learning English

I should had have more interest for the English when I was a child, in the school and in my free times, because now that I grew up understated the importance of learn another language in the world of work. 
My experience learning English at the university was quite enriching, I learned new expressions  , about intonation, vocabulary and about pronunciation, the oral expression it's something that for my is very harder but I improved it at the university.
The use of the blogs in this course improvement skills of reading and redaction of ideas but is just it, I don't say that is few relevant, but I think that is more important learn to hear and to understand  interpreter English, is the essential to time learn another language and it's other something that difficult me when I learning English.
I need improve my vocabulary, to time of reading scientific papers my lack of vocabulary difficult me the comprehension and always I need search what mean many words and this take me many. My vocabulary to get better if I follow reading more and more text in English and also I practices my pronunciation and intonation signing new songs and this help me to know new words and expression Britain's and America's.
Outside of English class I read many text in this language and hearing new songs always I try to improve my skill for understand different pronunciations and accents. I plan to the future practice my skill to speak with my friends doing talks face to face or everyday conversations.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. completely agreed with your opinion about blogs, it is necessary more oral expression education in english.

    ReplyDelete