Friday, November 3, 2017

Changes To My Study Programme

When I did enter to study pharmacy at university in 2016 I realized that there was a new program of the study in the career  that I did chose. Among some change in the new program are the delete of the courses, and courses that are given before.
The delete of the course of Anatomy I think that was good, for a part I believe that of the study of the human body is more relevant in career such as Medicine or kinesiology, and for other personally I hate the large amount of memory  that requires the study of the human body.

About length of studies in my career I believe that is great to learn the basic although I'd like that one could specialize a little more in the length of the career of pharmacy. 

The infrastructure, currently in my faculty, needs to improve quite because nowadays it does not give the supply for the more one thousand of students that we are, it's necessary  more classroom and a greater number of teachers.
The technology is a tool important for research and studies but I think that is not necessary improve this in the faculty because for my the priority is her infrastructure.

There are teachers with methods quite deficient at the time of teaching, read the power point for more than an hour for example, but are not the majority of the teachers, I think that the instance of discussing knowledge it's the best way to learn. The practical methods to teaching in the faculty are my favourites and I'd like that keep how are.

2 comments:

  1. i hate teachers read the power point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the faculty should change its infrastructure for all the students we are.
    regards!

    ReplyDelete