Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Summer Holidays

My summer holidays always late because the semester end very late and I end going to the test PRE and Exams, but this summer holidays I'd like to visit others regions such as Chiloé or maybe other place but in the south of Chile. Honestly I just want to travel out of Santiago because I'm bored here and I need distract the mind and breathe new airs, taste new foods and see the landscapes that in my country you can find.
Going to the beach is something that now bores me, but if is my only opportunity of out of the Santiago I will haven't other option.

Between one the activities that I'd like do in this summer holidays is back to go the "Quebrada de Macul", is a place that  I visited two or three ago with my schoolmates and besides being a long and tiring trip is a place full of the beautiful landscapes. I'd will back to visit this place with my old friends of the school and, why not?, with my friends that I did meet in the university.

For this activity I don't need too much money, just I need time and motivation, but if I'd want travel in the summer I should work at least a month, so other of the activity that I have planning to do is find work as waiter, I have two events for December but I will need more money to all things that I'd will like do.

1 comment:

  1. oh, so sad that you have to do exams :( but, cheer up! semester is almost done and you can relax from all of this problematic university ññ

    ReplyDelete