Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Gettinf to know

My name is Manuel Espinoza S. , my friends call me Manu but my parents call me Ale for my second name (Alejandro). I'm single son of the separated parents and I'm currently live with my mother and my grandmother.

I was born in Santiago of Chile, I've nineteen years and I'm study Chemstry and Farmacy at the Universidad de Chile in the Fac. of Chemstry and Pharmaceutical Sciences.

I don't eat meat but I'm not vegetarian, my friends call me "Pecetariano" because I don't eat meat but I do fish and seafood, my friend bother me about this. I haven't been eating meat for almost 5 years. Some time it's easier to say that I'm vegetarian than to explain why I don't like meat.

3 comments:

  1. Manuel, Manu, Ale, how would you like that **I** call you? About your diet, I need to say that you are a mediterranean person, I mean that your diet is mediterranean. I'm telling you this for you can say something when they ask you what's happen with you, haha. I'm vegetarian, if you want take the next step!, I wait for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice diet! Someday you can tell me more about your lifestyle and share me one of your favorite meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Hi Manu (I'll call you that XD) wow, so you don't eat meat :O pecetario XD well, I want to thank you for accepting me as a goddaughter and help me :D I hope not bother too much in the future, I'm a hard-headed sometimes, so you've to be patient XD I'll wait your next post (The comment came out too long)
    My regards ^^

    ReplyDelete