Friday, September 1, 2017

My Best Holidays

Maybe I have a fragile memory , because I have visited places very beautiful in my life, but the holidays that I really enjoyed was this past winter break.

This year with my friends, after the final exams and a few days of rest at  our home, we decide visit to a partner in Viña del Mar, we were many person in only one house! 10 person exactly.

Dunes
We went for few days, two or three, so we enjoyed a lot and we rest very little. The first thing that we did was go to dunes in which I was feel a child again, I very enjoyed walk across the dunes, throw myself at them and do it again, was a pretty afternoon and we did can watch the sun hide in the sea.

Botanical Garden
The next day we did know the Botanical Garden of Viña, a place full of life and green areas, I could breath pure air and see beautiful landscapes.

Valparaíso street's
In the last day in Viña we went to Valparaíso, we walked its streets and I was not bored walking through its colorful streets, the beauty was on every street where it doubled!!


I'd like to repeat this holiday, with the same people and the same place!


3 comments:

  1. I have visited the botanical garden too, it´s a beautiful place :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viña is really beautiful, it has many places to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the pictures that you take there! They were so beautiful<3

    ReplyDelete