Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Old and New Hobbies

I have a hobby that I have left out with the time... I used to play guitar every day when I go to the school. The music always was my favorite hobby, from the kid I enjoyed of differs instruments; the drums, the bass, the guitar, the voice (that is also instrument), the piano, I love each one of this and together making somethings wonderful.

When I have 14 years I started to play guitar, alone, without teacher or someone that learn me something of music. Then in my school I should choose between the course of Music or Arts, and I didn't think twice. In this course I learned about theory and I started to sing.

With the years, play guitar and sing used to be more and more important for my, I could express my feelings and I could release the stresses of everyday life.

When I was a kid I don't remember have a hobby in specific, but  when gave me toys cars I used to collecting with their box, never I played with this, in fact, I still have toys cars saved.

A hobby for my mean something that without realizing, it begins to be part of you and you essence.
But in the future never have a expensive hobby, I prefer something simple as to take care of a plant, I'd like to be a old man with many plants in the future, that would be a great hobby.

2 comments:

  1. Take care of a plants sounds very constant, I couldn't do it jaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a guitar and still do not learn to play :c is sad.
    regards.

    ReplyDelete