Saturday, September 30, 2017

My future job

The future is quite uncertain ...but I strongly believe that if you do what you really like, you will not miss the reason to wake up every day.

I'd like to have a job that I can help others person, for this reason I did choose a career link to health area, I imagine myself in the hospital, in charge of their pharmacy, dispensing and distributing the medicines for each patient, I very like the hospital area in my career and I hope that my future be guided by this branch.

I'm not sure if I would like travel for my job, I'll prefer travel for other reasons, vacation, family or simply for taste, I don't think that travel for job be the best way to know others places.
About the salary... I don't care very much, while I can live doing that I like, the salary will not be a problem.

I always try to grow as a person, trying new things or learning from my mistakes, that's why I'd take a major in education maybe would a great challenge for my, I don't like to teach others, it's hard for me, but I'd like take the challenge and achieve understand to teach, so I could  develop new skills in which I'm not very good.

4 comments:

  1. Having a job where I can help other people for me is also important. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing that if you have that job you can help a lot of people

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds really great to do what you like, feeling better with that and get paid for it, hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am studying for the same reason as you, help to others is a ability very necessary today..

    ReplyDelete