Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A photograph I like


Never I was a person photogenic but a few years ago I began to take pleasure in this way of keeping moments.

Temple Bahá'í
This photograph was take for a friend in holiday, It had been a long time since we had met with my friends and decided to go visit the Temple Bahá'í. It's a pretty memory, in the temple was seen a great part of Santiago and in the photo  shows the view that was in the temple on a beautiful afternoon. My friend captured the precise moment of my happiness.

I like this photograph because I remember the good that is stop to think and appreciate the surroundings and how important that is not to lose the friendships.

The temple is open all week, except Mondays, I recommend going to disconnect from day to day, with friends, a couple or only to find yourself and enjoy the view.

2 comments: