Thursday, May 4, 2017

Music in my life

At beginning, when I was 10 I used to listen a lot the radio, so that I listened to the songs of the moment, pop and reggeton in general.

But when I was grow, my taste of music were changed... I began listened to Rock punk and Alternative Rock , bands such as Green Day and Blink 182, that now is my favourite bands of Rock. The drums, bass and guitar of this bands but the instrument that I like most in a song is the piano, simply is fantastic such as the piano can change our mood, it can reach your soul and move it as he want.

When I was 13 I began played to guitar and nowadays I follow play guitar but less than before, the university it consumes me :( .
When I was younger I used to listen a bit of Bachata and now I hate it. I prefer the Cumbia to dance or clean the house.

I leave you a memory of shrek (=

No comments:

Post a Comment